- Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
There are eight members in a family i.e. K, L, M, N, O, P, Q and R. There are four females and two married couples. P has one daughter and one son. Q is son of L who is daughter of R. P is father in law of K. N is niece of O who is brother in law of K. M is mother of N.
Who among the following is sister of O?MPKQNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is not true about M?
M is aunt of QM is grandson of PM is sister of ON is daughter of MAll are trueOption B
- How P is related to son in law of R?
MotherDaughterFatherSon in lawNone of theseOption C
- How L’s sister in law is related to Q’s father?
SonMother in lawSisterCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- If Z is the wife of P. X is the son of L. How is Z related to X?
GrandmotherFatherSonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
There are nine members in three generation family i.e. Jv, Tv, Uv, Cv, Mv, Qv, Ev, Sv, and Gv. Among them there are 3 married couples and only four females. Jv is paternal uncle of Qv. Uv has only 2 children. Sv is daughter-in-law of Mv and Mv is son-in-law of Tv. Cv is married to Mv. Ev and Gv are sons of Cv. Ev is not married. Tv is father in law of Sv’s father-in-law. Tv is married to Uv.
Who among the following person is father of Qv?TvJvUvQvNone of theseOption A
- How is Gv related to Tv?
GranddaughterSonGrandsonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is true about Uv?
Sv is grandson of UvJv is sister of UvMv is daughter of UvUv is aunt of QvNone is trueOption E
- How Sv is related to son in law of Tv?
Son in lawFatherDaughter in lawMotherNone of theseOption C
- How Mv’s sister in law is related to Jv?
NieceDaughterNephewCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A