Directions (1-3): In a family of seven persons L,M,N,O,P, Q ,R ,two are married couples.R is a housewife and her husband is a lawyer.N is the wife of M. L is the engineer and is the granddaughter of R, and O is the father in law of N,a doctor,and father of P, a professor.Q is L’s brother and M’s son.
- How is P related to M?
sonbrotherdaughterdata inadequatenone of theseOption B
- How is Q related to O?
grandfatherunclegrandsondata inadequatenone of theseOption C
- Who is M’s father?
ORNData inadequatenone of theseOption A
Directions (4-8): The following questions are based on following information:
‘a + b’ means a is daughter of b.
‘a – b’ means a is husband of b.
‘a * b’ means a is brother of b.
- What does the relation p * q – r show?
p is son in law of rp is brother of rr is wife of pr is husband of pnone of theseOption E
- If h + i * j + k * l + m * n, then what is the present generation of h.Assume that the oldest generation in this group is the first generation?
2nd3rd4th5thnone of theseOption C
- From the statement a * b * c * d,which of the following statement is not necessarily true?
b is the brother of ac is the brother of ad is brother of ca,b,c are malenone of theseOption C
- From the statement p – q + r * s,how is q related to s?
niecesistermotherfathernone oftheseOption A
- Which of the following statements does not hold?
a + b * ca – b * ca + b + ca + b – cnone of theseOption B
- A women presents a man as the son of the brother of her mother.How is the man related to the women?
nephewsoncousinunclenone of theseOption C
- Salim told Ali “Yesterday,i met the only brother of the daughter of my grandmother.” Whom did Salim meet?
cousinbrothernephewfathernone of theseOption D