Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a certain code,
‘plum off ice’ is written as ‘vi fi co’.
‘burn turn cup off’ is written as ‘ yo hi bi fi’.
‘ultra turn brush ice’ is written as ‘ le hi si co
‘burn cup alter ultra’ is written as ‘yo dn le bi’
- What is the code for ‘plum’?
yobisiviNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘hi’ stand for?
offturnalterEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following may represent ‘hi si co’?
Alter Off PlumPlum Ultra IceTurn Brush OffIce Burn AlterNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for ‘burn’?
yodnsiviCannot be detetminedOption E
- Which of the following may represent ‘ice off nose’?
vi si cofi si cofi re cofi dn coNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for “trum plum”?
sa unmo wilk rowl saNone of theseOption D
- Which of following is denoted as “un”?
ToastRashEither a or bSummonMoneyOption C
- What is the code for “money summon”?
lk njmo rowi roCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- If “dice toast” is coded as “op un” then what can be the code for “dice truck rash”?
lk op kaop ka unop sa unCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of following may be denoted as “wl mj”?
Money BurnDice ToastToast MoneyTrum RashPlum BurnOption E
Study the information and answer the following questions:
In a certain code language
Burn toast rash money” is coded as “ro mj un lk”
Truck money summon trover” is coded as “ mo nj ka ro”
Truck toast trum rash“ is coded as “ sa un ka lk”
Burn summon trum plum” is coded as “mo sa mj wl”