- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Veer Savarkar International Airport (Port Blair Airport) is based in which state?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) based?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- In which state is “Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary” located?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the president of Fiji?
A) Ali Bongo Ondimba
B) Jioji Konrote
C) Sauli Niinistö
D) Frank Bainimarama
- Gitega is the capital of which country?
- When is the “Central Excise Day” observed?
A) 20th June
B) 4th May
C) 17th December
D) 24th February
- Which of these is based in London, United Kingdom?
A) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
B) European Investment Bank (EIB)
C) International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Panthi is the dance form of which of these states of India?
- Where is the hq of Axis Bank?
- Which among these is the National Heritage Animal of India?