Directions (1-3): J , K , L , M , N , O , P , Q , R are nine huts. L is 2 km east of K. J is 1 km north of K and Q is 2 km south of J. P is 1 km west of Q while M is 3 km east of P and O is 2 km north of P. R is situated just in middle of K and L while N is just in middle of Q and M.
- Distance between K and L is?
2 km1 km5 km1.5 kmnone of theseOption A
The following represents the positioning of the nine huts.
- Distance between K and R is?
1.41 km3 km2 km1 kmnone of theseOption D
- Distance between P and Q is?
4 km2 km1 km3 kmnone of theseOption C
- Akash runs 100 m south from his house, turns left and runs 250 m ,again turns left and runs 400 m,then turns right and runs 50 m to reach the stadium.In which direction is the stadium from his house?
SouthwestNortheastEastNorthNone of theseOption B
Directions (5-6): Amit was driving in New town ,where all the roads run either north-south or east-west form a grid.Roads were at a distance of 1 km from each other and parallel to each other.
- Amit started at the intersection of street no.7 and 8. He drove 3 km north, 3 km west and 4 km south.Which further route could bring him back to his starting point?
a)3 km east, then 2 km south
b)1 km north, then 3 km east
c)1 km north, then 2 km westa onlyb onlya and b onlyb and c onlyCant be determinedOption B
- After driving as stated in question no.5 above, Amit did not return to his starting point ,but instead drove 4 km east and 1 km north.How far is he from his starting point?
5 km4 km1 km7 km9 kmOption C
- I am facing north. I turn 90 degree in the clockwise direction and then 135 degree in the same direction and then 270 degree anti-clockwise. Which direction am i facing now?
southwestsouthwestnorthwestnone of theseOption D
- Jack runs 10 m south from his flat,turns left and walks 23 m,again turns left and walks 40 m, then turns right and walks 5 m to reach his office. In which direction is the office from his house?
eastnortheastsouthwestnorthnone of theseOption B
- The suvarna rekha river flows from west to east and on the way turns left and goes in a quarter circle around a shiv temple, and then turns left in right angles.In which direction is the river finally flowing?
northsoutheastwestcant be determinedOption A
- The front door of kiran’s house is towards the south.From the backside of her house she walks 50 m straight then turns towards the left and walks 100 m and after that turns right and stops after walking 100 metres. Now kiran is facing the which direction?