Directions (1 – 5): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below.
A number arrangement machine when given an input of words/numbers, rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and steps of rearrangement.
INPUT : 32 adjure 20 parrot 05 bowler 41 manner 14 notion
STEP 1 : 154 eruajda 32 adjure 20 parrot 05 bowler manner 14 notion
STEP 2 : 154 eruajda 253 relewob 20 parrot 05 manner 14 notion
STEP 3 : 154 eruajda 253 relewob 022 reninam parrot 05 14 notion
STEP 4 : 154 eruajda 253 relewob 022 reninam 451 noioton parrot 05
STEP 5 : 154 eruajda 253 relewob 022 reninam 451 noioton 550 torurap
Step 5 is last step of the given input.
INPUT : 08 occupy 34 nested 40 phobia 26 sacred 17 animal
Answer the following questions based on the above information.
- Which element is fifth from the right end in step 2?
FOR NUMBERS : The largest number is selected first and then reversed.And sum of digits of the number is inserted in between the reversed number.
FOR ALPHABET : The word which comes first in the dictionary is placed first and then it is written in reversed.And first vowel according to the dictionary is inserted in between them.
STEP1: 044 lamaina 08 occupy 34 nested phobia 26 sacred 17
STEP2: 044 lamaina 473 detesen 08 occupy phobia 26 sacred 17
STEP3: 044 lamaina 473 detesen 682 ypuicco 08 phobia sacred 17
STEP4: 044 lamaina 473 detesen 682 ypuicco 781 aiboohp 08 sacred
STEP5: 044 lamaina 473 detesen 682 ypuicco 781 aiboohp 880 derucas
- “08 phobia sacred” is part of which step?
- What is the difference between smallest and largest number in the penultimate step?
- What will be the resultant of number “62” if it is arranged in the same way as the number arrangement is done in the question?
- How many total steps are there for the given input?
3456none of theseOption C
Directions (6-10): A string of numbers is given as input. The further steps given are obtained by applying certain logic. Numbers of step II have been obtained by using at least 1 digit of each number in step I. Each step is a resultant of previous step only.
- What is the addition between the first value and second value in Step 2?
21202432none of theseOption B
STEP1 : Multiply the first digit of number with 2nd digit of fourth number. Similarly, multiply the second digit of first number with first digit of fourth number.
STEP2 : Add the first digit of all numbers of step and second digit also.
STEP3 : Divide 2nd by 1st digit.
STEP4 : Subtract first by second digit.
- Which of the following represents the sum of first digit of second value and the second digit of third value in step 1?
- Which of the following combinations represent the second digit of first value and the second digit of third value in step 1?
- If in the second step, the second value is divided by 4 and then multiplied by 4,what will be the resultant value?
- If the value “9” is added to the final value, what is the resultant value?
5 Thoughts to “Reasoning: Machine Input-Output Questions for Mains Exam — Set 39”
what happened to this site..i wasn’t able to access it for few days..
Do u have any android app on google play store?
yes there is an app…search aspirants zone on play store
mam no discussion??
Thank u mam