- Read the given information and answer the questions:
Six players are going for tournament in different months starting from January to June of the same year. Akshay goes in the month which has 31 days. Only two persons are going in between Farooq and Caryl. Dinesh goes after Farooq in the month which have even numbers of days. Only two persons are going in between Dinesh and Elvish who goes before Dinesh. Brijesh goes after Caryl who goes before Elvish. Not more than three persons are going in between Dinesh and Caryl.
Who among the following goes immediate before Farooq?BrijeshDineshCarylCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following person going for tournament in February?
AkshayCarylDineshBrijeshNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are going in between Akshay and Farooq?
- In which month Elvish goes for tournament?
MarchJuneFebruaryAprilNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following goes immediate after Caryl?
AkshayElvishDineshFarooqNone of theseOption B
- Study the following information and answer the question:
Eight students Mani, Nitesh, Oman, Priyanka, Queen, Riya, Shivani and Tanu are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners, who are facing towards center, and rest four who sits at the middle of the side, are facing outside. Riya sits third to the right of Queen who is facing towards the center. Priyanka sits second to the left of Oman who is not an immediate neighbour of Riya. Both Priyanka and Shivani are facing same direction. Nitesh sits third to the left of Priyanka. Riya is not an immediate neighbour of Shivani who sits third to the left of Tanu.
Who among the following sits immediate right of Mani?PriyankaQueenShivaniCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sits between the Oman and Shivani?
- Who among the following sits second to the right of the one who sits third to the left of Priyanka?
TanuQueenRiyaEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Riya and Queen, when counted left of Queen?
12None3More than 3Option E
- Who sits second to the left of Tanu?
ManiShivaniNiteshQueenNone of theseOption C