- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Deendayal Port Trust is in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Rihand dam situated in which of the following Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- The “Biju Patnaik International Airport” is located in which city?
- Where is “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Archaeological Site of Nalanda Mahavihara is in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The purpose of Pink Revolution is _____?
A) Potato Production
B) Pharmaceuticals Production
C) Horticulture Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- What is the State Bird of Bihar?
A) House Sparrow
B) White-winged duck
C) Hill myna
- The Indian folk dance Karakattam has been originated from which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the current Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) Kiren Rijiju
C) Prahalad Singh Patel
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
Current Affairs Quiz: June 20, 2020Current Affairs 20 June 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 424Directions(1-8): Read the passage given below and then answer...
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 43Directions(1-5): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...