- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Eight persons Akansha, Brijesh, Common, Dinesh, Ekta, Farah, Girish and Himani live on separate floors of an eight-floor building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1, the first floor is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor which is numbered as 8. They all like different brands- Apple , Samsung , Motorola , Lenovo , Oppo , Poco , Vivo and Xiaomi. (but not necessarily in the same order).Girish likes Motorola and lives on an odd numbered floor but above first floor. The one who likes Poco lives on an even numbered floor above Girish. Two persons live between the one who likes Poco and the one who likes Lenovo. Farah likes Apple. Three persons live between Himani and Farah, who lives above Himani. Farah does not live on an even numbered floor. Common lives immediately above Ekta. Dinesh likes Xiaomi. Three persons live between the one who likes Samsung and the one who likes Xiaomi. Brijesh lives above Akansha but not on top floor. The one who likes Oppo lives on an even numbered floor below the one who likes Samsung.
The person who lives on 3rd floor like which of the following brand?LenovoPocoXiaomiAppleNone of theseOption A
- How many persons live between Dinesh and the one who likes Oppo?
234More than 4None of theseOption D
- Girish lives on which floor?
- Which of the following is true about Brijesh?
Brijesh likes VivoBrijesh lives immediate above AkanshaBrijesh lives on 4th floorThe one who likes Apple lives immediate above BrijeshAll are trueOption D
- Who lives exactly between Farah and the one who likes Lenovo?
The one who like MotorolaAkanshaCommonBrijeshNone of theseOption A
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight candidates Avinash, Biren, Common, Devil, Ekta, Faizal, Girish and Himani are sitting in a circular table. Some of them face inside and some of them face outside. All information is not necessarily in same order.Biren faces Faizal. Ekta sits immediate left of Avinash. Two persons sit between Biren and Himani. Common sits immediate left of Himani. Girish sits second to the right of Devil. Devil sits third to the left of Common. Girish doesn’t sit opposite to the person who sits immediate right of Banya. Avinash faces same direction as Ekta and Girish. Faizal is not immediate neighbor of Ekta. Immediate neighbor of Avinash face opposite direction to each other.
Who among the following sits second to the right of Ekta?The one who sits 2nd to right of CommonCommonHimaniEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- How many candidates sit between Common and Avinash when counted from left of Avinash?
4321None of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the right of Brijesh?
HimaniAvinashCommonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following sits third to left of Girish?
AkanshaFaizalCommonDineshNone of theseOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?