- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Seven freinds are sitting in a row, in such a way some are facing north while some are facing south. Each of them has different number of chocolates- 9, 15, 25, 31, 36, 53 and 64 (but not necessary in the same order). Priyal sits third to the right of Manish, who has number of chocolates which is a prime number. Only one person sits between Priyal and the one who have five chocolates more than Manish. Ritesh sits third to the left of Shivani, who is not an immediate neighbour of Manish. Priyal does not sit at any ends and have more chocolates than Manish and Nitesh. No one sits left of the one who has 31 chocolates. The one who has 11 chocolates less than Priyal sits second to the right of Shivani. Ritesh have less chocolates than Shivani and Manish. Queen have number of chocolates which is a prime number and sits fourth to the left of Ojasvee. The one who have third lowest number of chocolates facing north. Ritesh and Shivani are facing opposite directions. Ojasvee has 6 chocolates less than Ritesh. Priyal and Queen are facing opposite direction of Nitesh. Nitesh face opposite direction of Shivani.
Who among the following have lowest number of chocolates?OjasveeRiteshManishCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Manish and the one who have third highest number of chocolates?
123More than 3None of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits second to the right of Nitesh?
RiteshPriyalQueenShivaniNone of theseOption B
- What is the difference between number of chocolates between Manish and Shivani?
986Cannot be determinedNone of tehseOption C
- Who among the following person sits second to the right of the one who have minimum number of choclates?
QueenNiteshPriyalCannot be determinedManishOption E
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight professors Aviral, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Garima and Himani are sitting on a circular table facing the centre of the table but not necessarily in the same order. Himani and Farah are facing each other. Himani and Aviral are not immediate neighbours of each other. Caryl is not immediate neighbour of Himani. Two persons sit between Aviral and Garima. Banya sits immediate left of Garima. Two persons sit between Banya and Elvish. One person sits between Aviral and Diksha. Diksha and Garima are not immediate neighbours of each other.
Who among the following person sits immediate left of Caryl?GarimaAviralHimaniBanyaNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Aviral and Diksha when counted anticlockwise direction from Diksha ?
5234None of theseOption A
- Who among the following person is facing Garima ?
AviralBanyaElvishCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group find the one which does not belong to that group ?
Caryl and AviralGarima and FarahAviral and ElvishAviral and DikshaHimania nd GarimaOption C
- Who among the following persons sit second to the right of Himani?
AviralGarimaBanyaEither a or bNone of theseOption B