- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Dibrugarh is located on the banks of which river?
- Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground is a cricket ground based in which state of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The “Bhusawal Thermal Power Station” is situated in______?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport is in____?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- With which sports is “The Durand Cup” associated ?
- International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) has its headquarter at ____?
A) Munich, Germany
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Budapest, Hungary
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- The “Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary” is situated in which state?
- The Vaigai Dam is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Where is “Sajjan Niwas Garden” (Gulab Bagh) located?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
D) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Chile?