- Study the following information carefully to answer the following:
Eight friends i.e. Aviral, Banya, Caryl, Priyal, Queen, Rishi, Shivangi and Tanu are sitting in two parallel rows such that Aviral, Priyal, Rishi and Tanu are sitting in row 1 and all are facing in south direction and Banya, Caryl, Queen and Shivangi are sitting in the row 2 and they are faces in north direction. Person sitting in the row 1 faces the person sitting in row 2. They all are born in different years i.e. 1982, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1995 and 1999 in same date and same month (the base year is taken as 2019). All the information is not necessarily in the same order.Shivangi sits second to the right of the one who is two years older than Tanu. Tanu was born after 1993. Queen faces the one who sits second to the left of the one who is second oldest. The difference between the ages of Queen and Rishi is an odd number but less than 5. No one sits between Rishi and Priyal. Priyal doesn’t sits at the extreme end. The age of Queen is a prime number. The one who is youngest faces the one who sits at the immediate right of the person whose age is multiple of 5. Banya is the only neighbour of Caryl. Tanu doesn’t face Queen and Shivangi. Sum of the digits of the Aviral’s age is 5. The one who is 20 years old faces south.
Who among the following sits second to the left of the one who was born in 1995?The one who was born in 1999Immediate neighbour of CarylAviralShivangiNone of theseOption A
- Which among the following statement is not true?
Bnaya was older than ShivangiShivangi and Queen are immediate neighboursQueen sits at one of extreme endsTanu faces NorthAll are trueOption D
- How many persons are younger than Aviral?
5123None of theseOption A
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which of the following does not belong to that group?
- What is the sum of the ages of the persons who sit at the extreme ends of the row 1?
45505652None of theseOption C
- Study the information and answer the questions:
There are eight friends Pratyush, Queen, Rinki, Srikant, Tanmay, Usos, Vimal and Weom who lives on an eight-floor building (Ground floor is numbered 1, the floor just above it is numbered as 2 and so on till the topmost floor which is numbered as 8.) but not necessary in the same order. Srikant lives on an odd number floor above 4th floor. There are two persons who live between Srikant and Rinki. Vimal lives on one of the odd numbered floor but not on the bottom most floor. There is one person living between Rinki and Pratyush who lives just below Tanmay. The total number of persons living between Usos and Queen is same as the total number of persons living between Usos and Pratyush.
Which of the following floor belongs to Usos?5th4th1st3rdEither a or bOption B
- How many persons lives between Srikant and Rinki?
213More than 3None of theseOption A
- If the position of all the friends are arranged alphabetically from top to bottom then the position of how many persons remain unchanged?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their arrangement find the one which does not belong to that group?
- Rinki is related to Proatyush in the way Srikant is related to Vimal, then following the same pattern, Usos is related to?
WeomQueenAviralRinkiNone of theseOption B