Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven boxes K, L, M, N, Y, Z and A are placed one above other, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them is containing different items viz. Fruits , Vegetables , Mobiles , Slipper , Laptop , Shoes and Bedsheet, but not necessarily in the same order. Box K does not contain Vegetable. Box L is not placed above box N. Box which contains Fruits is placed immediately below box K. There are two boxes placed between box N and the box which contains Fruits. Box N is not placed above the box which contains Fruits. Box which contains Mobiles is placed below box N. Three boxes are placed between box M and the box which contains Mobiles. The box which contains Bedsheet is placed immediately below box M. The box which contains Slipper is placed immediately below box A. Only one box is placed between box L and box Y. Neither box L nor box K contains Laptop. Box Y does not contain Slipper. Box A contains neither Laptop nor Shoes. Box which contains Vegetable is not placed at the top.
- Which of the following stationary item box M contains?
- Which of the following Box contains Bedsheet?
- Which of the following pair of boxes are placed at top and bottom respectively?
A and ZM and NK and ZA and YNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following combination is true?
Z-ShoesL-LaptopM-FruitsN-LaptopAll are trueOption D
- How many boxes are placed below the box which contains Shoes?
5634Cannot be determinedOption B
- How many boxes are placed between Box U and Wale colored box?
1234None of theseOption A
- Which among the following box is placed at the bottom?
ONUSNone of theseOption D
- Which among the following boxes is placed immediately above Wale colored box?
PROUCannot be determinedOption A
- Which among the following Box is placed immediately below Box Q?
Pale colored boxGrey colored boxPONone of theseOption B
- Which among the following box is Oray in color?
OPNTNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight boxes are placed one above the other but not necessarily in the same order. Each box is of different colors. Four boxes are placed between Wale colored box and Grey colored box. S is placed immediately below Grey colored box. Three boxes are placed between U, which is Yale in color and S. Two boxes are placed between R, which is Beige in color and Q. Olive colored box is placed immediately below Oray colored box but not at the bottom. Four boxes are placed between T and N. Box P is of Buster color. Pale colored box is not placed immediately below N, which is not placed at top. Box O is not grey colour.