a)A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H are politicians sitting around the round table facing the centre.
b)D is the neighbour of A but not of H.
c)B is the neighbour of F and 4th to the left of D.
d)E is the neighbour of H and 3rd to the right of F.
e)C is neither the neighbour of A nor of G.
- Which of the following is wrong?
B is to the neighbour left of HH is to the immediate left of ED is 4th to the right of FAll are correctAll are wrongOption C
- Which of the following is correct?
D is to the immediate left of GA is between C and DF is 3rd to the right of DE is between H and BAll are correctOption C
- Which of the following groups has the 2nd person sitting between 1st and 3rd?
A-F-CG-A-DB-E-HH-F-BNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following pairs has the 1st person sitting to the immediate right of the second?
B-HF-BE-GA-DNone of theseOption D
- If C and G interchange their positions,which of the following will indicate A’s position?
to the immediate right of G4th to right of C2nd to left of GTo the immediate left of CNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following pairs are 4th to one another?
C-EF-HD-CD-BNone of theseOption D
Directions (7-10): Five subjects -P,Q,R,S,T ,each of which is of one month duration are to be taught from August to December one after the other not necessarily in the same order by professors U,V,W,X,Y. U teaches subject Q but not in the month of November or December. V teaches subject P in the month of October. W teaches in the month of August but does not teach subject R or S.
- Which subject is taught by X?
PQRSeither R or SOption E
- Which professor’s subject immediately follows subject Q?
- Which subject is taught in the month of August?
- Which subject is taught by in the month of September?