Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Sneha planted some flowers named R , M , O , T , L ,F in her house but in a certain fixed pattern:
a) In most of the rows there are neither R nor M.
b) There are two more rows of O than T and two more rows of R than O.
c) There are four more rows of R than T.
d) There are not as many rows of L as F.
e) There is one less M row than R.
f) There is just one row of T.
g) The maximum number of rows she planted is 6.
- How many rows of R did she planted?
O = T + 2 R = T + 4 M = T + 3 And since L
- Which of the above information is redundant and can be dispensed with?
aca and c bothAll are necessaryNone of the above optionOption B
- What is the sum of the rows of O and M she planted?
- How many rows of F did she plant?
- What is the difference between the flowers of L and T?
- Which day is Captain america is watched?
- What movie does V watches?
dark waterbatmanhee mancannot be determinednone of theseOption B
- What day does U watches the movie?
- Which movie is watched by R and S?
dark water, madcitymadcity, hee mancaptain , dark watercannot be detrminednone of theseOption C
- Which movie is watched on friday?
hee manmadcitydark waterBatmannone of theseOption D
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Five candidates -R , S , T , U , V –each watches a movie – Mad city , Hee man, Batman , Captain America, Dark water — one day a week, Monday through Friday.
a) V does not watch captain america and does not watches on Tuesday.
b) S watches Dark water, and does not watches on Monday or Friday.
c) Mad city is watched on Thursday.
d) T watches the movie, which is not Captain America, on Wednesday.
e) Batman is watched on Friday, and not by U.
f) R watches the movie on Monday.