Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Identify the wrong combination of country with its capital and currency.
A) Albania – Tirana – Leka
B) Colombia – Bogota – Euro
C) Georgia – Tbilisi – Lari
D) Yemen – Sana’a – Rial
E) All are Correct
- What is the constituency of the Union Cabinet Minister of Steel?
A) Haryana Rajya Sabha
B) Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh Rajya Sabha
D) Hajipur, Bihar
E) Nagpur, Maharashtra
- The Campbell Bay National Park is situated in which state/UT?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Andaman & Nicobar Island
D) Daman & Diu
E) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Teesta Hydro Electric Power Plant is situated in which of the following states?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the Chairman of the Press Trust of India?
A) Achal Kumar Joti
B) Chandramauli Kumar Prasad
C) Viveck Goenka
D) V K Sharma
E) K V Chowdary
- The headquarter of Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is in _________
E) None of these
- Mohiniyattam is a popular dance form of which Indian state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
E) Tamil Nadu
- The Mayor Radhakrishnan Stadium is located in which city?
B) New Delhi
- The MP-UP inter-state Rajghat Dam is an under construction project on which of the following rivers?
- Aruna Reddy is associated with which sports?
- Who is the Governor of Tamil Nadu?
A) Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) P. Sathasivam
D) E.S.L. Narasimhan
E) Dr S.C. Jamir
- The Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in ____________
- The Bara Lacha Pass is located in which state of India?
D) Himachal Pradesh
E) West Bengal
- Which among the following is also referred to as “Black Pagoda”?
A) Sun Temple, Konark
B) Lord Jagannath Temple, Puri
C) Meenakshi Temple, Madurai
D) Lingaraj Temple, Bhubaneswar
E) Brihadeeswara Temple, Tanjore
- The Kalpakkam Nuclear Power Plant is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh