- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- Krishna river originates from ______
- Which State has Highest Population according to census 2011?
A) Madhya Pradesh
E) Uttar Pradesh
- The World Trade Organization is an intergovernmental organization that is concerned with the regulation of international trade between nations, founded in _____
- Dronacharya Award is an award presented by the government of India for excellence in ____
- Davis Cup is related to _____
- Which of the following is known as the white gold?
- “Right to education” is related to _____
A) Article 19
B) Article 20
C) Article 21A
D) Article 21
E) Article 22
- INDRA is a joint, bi-annual military exercise conducted by India and the ____
- The boundary between Poland and Germany is known as ____
A) Radcliffe Line
B) Hindenburg Line
C) Durand Line
D) Macmahon Line
E) Medicine Line
- The headquarters of TMX Group Limited, is located in _______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...