- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) is located in ______
B) New Delhi
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Sonoran Desert is located in______
C) South America
E) North America
- Which of the following city is known as ‘“Glasgow” of India.’
- Which of the following river is known as the “Lifeline of Gujarat”?
- The Jindal Thermal Power Plant is located in_____
- The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries is an intergovernmental organization of ___ nations
- The first Indian state to ban disposable plastic bags, also among the first to target single-use plastic bottles is ______
- The only flag in the world featuring clip art. And a mysterious hooded person turning their back on the world is ____
B) Northern Mariana Islands
- Kalbelia or Kabeliya is a dance from ______
- PV Ghat, the ‘samadhi’ of former prime minister P V Narasimha Rao is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...