- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous research institute located in _____
B) New Delhi
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Takla Makan Desert is located in______
E) North America
- Which of the following city is known as ‘“Egg city” of India.’
- Which of the following river is also known as the “Sorrow of Odisha”?
- Chhabra Thermal Power Plant is located in _____
- The Container Corporation of India Ltd. is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking under the Indian ___
A) Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
B) Ministry of Mines
C) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
D) Ministry of Railways
E) Ministry of Power
- The Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS) is a nuclear power plant located in ___
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission is an executive and national space agency of the Government of ____
- The Rouf is a folk dance form which is mainly practiced by the women folk of the ______
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Nigambhoot Ghat is a memorial dedicated to Krishna Kant located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...