- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- World Tuna Day is observed globally on ________ every year to raise awareness about the importance of tuna fish.
A) 16 April
B) 24 May
C) 2 May
D) 28 April
- Where is the headquarter of International Hockey Federation (FIH) situated?
- In which state is the Gangotri National Park located?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- What is the capital name of Assam?
- Jammu and Kashmir State Legal Services Authority (JKSLSA) has launched a helpline under ‘Serve-the-Seniors Initiative’. Who among the following is the present Lt. Governors of Jammu and Kashmir?
A) Girish Chandra Murmu
B) Praful Patel
C) Radha Krishna Mathur
D) D K Joshi
- Ottawa is the capital of which country?
- The annual Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF) 2020 was celebrated in ______?
- Where is the “Jindal Thermal Power Plant” located?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) based?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Rome, Italy
D) London, United Kingdom
- “Kisan Sabha App” has been developed by CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CSIR-CRRI) to connect farmers to supply chain and freight transportation management system. Name the present Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
A) Rao Inderjit Singh
B) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Jitendra Singh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...