- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is Narora Atomic Power Plant located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- The World Bank Group is the family of how many organizations?
- 2nd February is observed as_______?
A) World Cancer Day
B) World Wetlands Day
C) World Radio Day
D) National Science Day
- Muzzle is the terminology of which sports?
- Who is the president of Bangladesh?
A) Sheikh Hasina
B) Lotay Tshering
C) Abdul Hamid
D) Arif Alvi
- Where is the hq of International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF)?
A) Munich, Germany
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) London, England
D) Budapest, Hungary
- Where is the Veer Savarkar International Airport situated?
A) Port Blair
- What is the currency of Algeria?
- Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh is situated on the banks of which river?
- Where is the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium situated?
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...