- Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
There are seven members in a family. In this family two married couples and three generations. Cz is aunt of Kz. Nz is paternal grandfather of Oz. Lz has two sons. Rz is mother of Oz. Pz is not married to Lz. Oz is niece of Kz. Pz is a married male. Cz is not sibling of Lz.
Who among the following is nephew of Cz?PzOzKzBoth a and cNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following is mother of Pz? RzLzKzCzCannot be determinedOption B
- In the following questions, the symbols #, &, @, * , $, % and © are used with the following meanings as illustrated below. Study the following information and
answer the given questions:
[email protected] B is the child of C.
B©C- B is the parent of C
B%C- B is father-in-law of C
B&C- B is brother-in-law of C
B$C- B is brother of C
B*C- B is wife of C
B#C- B is sister-in-law of C
If the expression ‘[email protected]©S*T, Q&T, U%T’, is true, then how Q is related to U?SonDaughter in lawNieceMotherNone of theseOption A
- If the expression ‘H*I©M$L#N’ is true, then who among the following is daughter-in-law of H (L is unmarried and H have only two children)? INMLNone of theseOption B
- If the expression ‘E$G*L©S©[email protected]’, then how H is related to L? Daughter in lawGranddaughterSon in lawMother in lawCannot be determinedOption E
- Read the following information and answer the questions given below:
There are seven members Sx, Tx, Ux, Vx, Wx, Xx and Yx in a family among them only 3 females. Sx is married to Vx. Wx is grandson of Vx who has two children. Ux is sister in law of Yx who is unmarried. Xx is brother in law of Sx who is mother in law of Ux.
How Xx is related to Yx?AuntUncleFather in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is the father of Wx? UxXxTxYxNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
‘Q – R’ means ‘Q is father of R’
‘Q ÷ R’ means ‘Q is sister of R’
‘Q × R’ means ‘Q is mother of R’
‘Q + R’ means ‘Q is brother of R’
Which of the following means ‘B is nephew of C’?C ÷ I – B + EB + D – C × LC ÷ H – B ÷ SC + U × B ÷ FNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following means ‘Q is grandfather of K’? K ÷ X – V – QQ × H + K ÷ BQ – C ÷ K ÷ SQ – U – K ÷ TNone of theseOption D
- How is S related to C in the expression ‘C ÷ D – T + S’?
SonAuntUncleCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D