- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current chief minister of Haryana?
A) Manohar Lal
B) Pinarayi Vijayan
C) Satyadev Narayan Arya
D) Satya Pal Malik
- When is the International Workers’ Day observed every year?
A) 3rd May
B) 11 May
C) 1st May
- Where is the headquarter of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited based?
B) Navi Mumbai
- Where is the Dr. Ambedkar Stadium (Football) located?
- On banks of which river is Nasik situated?
- Which of the following is the state animal of Assam?
A) Wild buffalo
B) Asiatic Lion
- France and Germany is demarcated by which boundary line?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) 22nd Parallel
C) 17th Parallel
D) Siegfried Line
- Where is the hq of Indian Bank?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the Pasighat Airport situated?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who is the Prime Minister of Cambodia?
A) Hun Sen
B) Joseph Ngute
C) Boyko Borisov
D) Ali Asadov
Quantitative Aptitude: Mensuration Questions Set 12The area of rectangular field is 3375 m^2 and...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 905Who has been named EY World Entrepreneur Of The...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 422Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...