- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is “Lloyd’s Botanical Garden” located?
B) West Bengal
C) J & K
- Who is the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
A) Bandaru Dattatraya
B) Bhupesh Baghel
C) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
D) Jairam Thakur
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- Sikmari is the folk dance of which state?
- When is the International Lefthanders Day celebrated globally?
A) August 14
B) July 20
C) May 15
D) September 19
- Where is the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport situated?
- Which of the following is the state flower of Assam?
A) Foxtail orchid
D) Rhynchostylis gigantea
- Who is the prime minister of Canada?
A) Justin Trudeau
B) Joseph Ngute
C) Xi Jinping
D) Nicos Anastasiades
- Which of the following folk dance is popular in Chattisgarh?
A) Bihu Dance
B) Jhumur Dance
C) Gaur Maria Dance
D) Bardo Chham Dance
- What is the tagline of Punjab national bank?
A) The Name You can Bank Upon
B) Smart way to Bank
C) The Changing Face Of Prosperity
D) Let’s make money simple
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 353Directions(1-5): In the sentence given below, an idiom/phrasal verb...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 20, 2020Current Affairs 20 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 872Which state govt. has signed a MoU with IIT...