- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- When is the International Day of Older Persons observed?
A) November 5
B) November 27
C) October 13
D) October 1
- The Tungabhadra Dam is constructed in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the Gangotri Glades Cricket Ground located?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- When was Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan awarded Bharat Ratna award?
- The Hemis National Park is based in?
D) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Who is the writer of the book “ As you like it” ?
A) William Shakespeare
B) George Bernard Shaw
C) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
D) Sarojini Naidu
- Where is the (UNCTAD) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development located?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) London, UK
C) New York, United States
D) Paris, France
- Duleep trophy is associated with which sports?
- Bagdogra Airport is based in which state?
B) Andaman & Nicobar Island
C) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Belgium?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...