- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- How many countries are permanent members of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
- What is the currency of England?
B) Pound Sterling
- World Malaria Day is held every year on _______?
A) January 8
B) April 25
C) August 11
D) November 26
- What is the full form of CRISIL?
A)Care Rating Information Services of India Limited
B) Credit Reserve Information Services of India Limited
C) Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited
D) Care Reserve Information Services of India Limited
- The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is based in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Masatsugu Asakawa is the president of which organization?
A) Union Nations
B) Asian Development Bank
C) International Monetary Fund
D) Bank for International Settlements
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is built across which river?
- The Economic freedom index annual report is prepared by _____?
A) The Heritage Foundation
B) The UNICEF council
C) The Economic Street Journal
D)The UN Council
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is in which city?
- Phagu Chauhan is the current governor of which Indian state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 482Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 481Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 7P,Q and R divided Rs 4200 among themselves in...