- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The world’s largest Library is ______?
A) Library of Congress
B) New York Public Library
C) National Diet Library
D) British Library
- Agra is located along the banks of which river?
- Rajnish Kumar is the serving chairperson of which of the following bank?
D) Mudra bank
- The Reliance Cricket Ground is located in which city?
C) Greater Noida
- Where is the Golden temple located?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Salem Airport is situated in the state of ____?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which is the world’s oldest news agency?
A) Namibia Press Agency
B) AFP (Agence France Presse)
C) Beta News Agency
D) Vietnam News Agency
- Which of these is not correct pair?
A) Kalesar National Park- Bihar
B) Simbalbara National Park- Himachal Pradesh
C) Rajaji National Park – Uttarakhand
D) Vansda National Park- Gujarat
- Federal Bank is headquartered in which of these cities?
D) New Delhi
- Where is Amangarh tiger reserve?
A) Chittoor, Andra Pradesh
B) Dwarka, Gujarat
C) Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh
D) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh