- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bhagat Singh Koshyari is a serving governor of which of the following Indian state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- World Poetry Day is held every year on ______?
A) June 2
B) April 25
C) January 21
D) March 21
- Who is the current Minister of State for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region ?
A) Jitendra Singh
B) Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
C) Babul Supriyo
D) Sanjeev Kumar Balyan
- What is the capital of Lebanon?
- Who is the president of international financial services centre authority?
A) Kapil Sehgil
B) Injeti Srinivas
C) Anandi Sharma
D) Kush Rao
- The Indian classical dance Kuchipudi originated from which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the hq of S&P?
C) New York
- Mitti Dam is located in which of these states?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the full form of ASCI?
A) Advance Standards Council of India
B) Advertising Standards Council of India
C) Admission Standards Council of India
D) Administrative Standards Council of India
- Black Forest Cup is related to which sports?
C) Horse Riding
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...