- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Davis Cup is for which of the following sports?
B) Lawn Tennis
- What is the capital of Sierra Leone?
- Jack Dorsey is the CEO of which social networking company?
- The Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium is based in which of these cities?
C) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Abiy Ahmed Ali has won the Nobel Peace Prize 2019. He is the current Prime Minister of which country?
- Who is the chairperson of NITI Aayog?
A) Amit Shah
B) Smriti Irani
C) Amitabh Kant
D) Narendra Modi
- How many countries are the members of BIMSTEC group?
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has its headquarter located at _____?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States
- Sammi is a famous traditional dance form originating from which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...