- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Khadakwasla Dam is situated in which state?
- Where is the headquarters of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) located?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Gland, Switzerland
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) New York, United States
- Dublin is the capital of _____?
- In which state is the “Thol Lake Wild Life Sanctuary” located?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Mahendra Nath Pandey is the Union Cabinet Minister of_________?
A) Food Processing Industries
B) Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise
C) Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
D) Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- “India’s International Bank” is the tagline of which bank?
- The International Migrants Day is held on _____?
A) 18 December
B) 5 November
C) 1 August
D) 16 February
- What is the currency of Belarus?
- Ezra Cup is related with which sports?
A) Horse Riding
- The Sardar Sarovar Dam is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir