- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Ilham Aliyev is the president of which country?
- Dollu Kunitha is a popular folk dance of which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- M R Kumar is the chairman of which insurance company?
B) Bharti AXA
C) PNB Met Life
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is a world heritage site located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of Infosys Limited?
B) New Delhi
- Gambit, Stalemate, Grand Master is sports term associated with which game?
- Sarbananda Sonowal is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- When is the International Literacy Day observed?
A) July 1
B) November 11
C) September 8
D) August 26
- Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
- Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground is based in which state?