- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Nikol Vovayi Pashinyan is the seving prime minister of which country?
- World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is based at_______?
A) Gland, Switzerland
B) Jakarta, Indonesia
C) Kathmandu, Nepal
D) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Kalraj Mishra is the current governor of which Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Chhattisgarh capital city Raipur is situated along the banks of which river?
- What is the name of the currency of Argentina?
- Which of the following is the state animal of Gujarat?
C) Asiatic lion
D) One-horned rhinoceros
- The Tirupati International Airport is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- World Haemophilia Day is observed every year on______?
A) January 29
B) August 5
C) March 19
D) April 17
- Nashik is based along the banks of which river?
- World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) is an international organization in which country?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Lyon, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) London, United Kingdom