- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is located at _____?
A) Metro Manila, Philippines
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Moscow, Russia
D) Washington D.C, United States
- The National Diet is the name of the Parliament of which country?
- In which city is Chaudhary Bansi Lal Cricket Stadium located?
- What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
- Nagarahole (Rajiv Gandhi) National Park is located in which of these states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Sliver revolution is related with the production of ?
- Singur dam is located in which state of India?
C) West Bengal
- The headquarter of DCB Bank is based in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Chennai is situated along the banks of which river?
- World Youth Skills Day is held annually on_______?
A) September 27
B) July 15
C) August 12
D) January 10
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 41Directions(1-10): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 926For which of the following was the online portal...