- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- In which state is “Vansda National Park” situated?
- The Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar International Airport is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- In which field is the “Dhanwantari award” conferred?
A) Medical Science
D) Indian Philosophy
- The headquarter of the International Boxing Association (AIBA) is situated in _____?
- Who is the author of “India Wins Freedom”?
A) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
B) Chetan Bhagat
C) Amrita Sahu
D) Maulana Azad
- Bharuch city in Gujarat is situated along the banks of which river?
- “Chandil Dam” is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- The Fatorda, officially known as the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- “Hawla Indoor Stadium” is situated in ______?
- When do we observe the World Population Day?
A) June 15
B) July 11
C) August 5
D) May 10
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 9Number of persons in 9th and 10th class is...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 23, 2021Current Affairs 23 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...