- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the Director of ISRO?
A) A.S. Kiran Kumar
B) Kailasavadivoo Sivan
C) Satish Dhawan
- The “Srisailam Dam” is situated in _____?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is an electronic toll collection system that operated by the National Highway Authority of India?
B) Google Pay
- When is the “International Museum Day”observed?
A) 19th April
B) 5th July
C) 22nd February
D) 18th May
- What is the currency of UAE?
- In which city is “Madhav National Park” located?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the hq of NITI AAYOG?
A) New Delhi
- Bamako is the capital of which country?
- Where is “Udupi Thermal Power Plant” situated?
- Kabeliya is an Indian folk dance from which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...