- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the Cabinet Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas of India?
A) Pralhad Joshi
B) Dharmendra Pradhan
C) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
D) Giriraj Singh
- Gorakhpur is based along the banks of which river?
- Who is the current president of UAE?
A) Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
B) Haitham bin Tariq Al Said
C) Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani
D) Hassan Rouhani
- The Badminton World Federation is the international governing body for the sport of badminton, based in______?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Munich, Germany
D) London, England
- Amsterdam is the capital city of which country?
- Girna Dam is located in which state?
- Where is the Dadaji Kondadev Stadium based?
- Hum Hai Na, Khayal Apka is the tagline of which bank?
A) ICICI bank
B) IDBI bank
C) HDFC bank
D) AXIS bank
- The World Soil Day is observed on______?
A) March 21
B) September 14
C) April 9
D) December 5
- Arif Mohammad Khan is the governor of which Indian state?
D) Tamil Nadu