- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI, and other competitive exams
- When is the World Vegan Day observed?
A) September 23
B) August 20
C) December 5
D) November 1
- Ukai Dam lies across which river?
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank has its headquarter at____?
- The Clouded Leopard National Park is based in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Libreville is the capital of which country?
- Kikri, Sammi, Karthi are some of the dance forms of which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Jagdalpur Airport is in which of these states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- The headquarter of World Wide Fund for Nature is based at_____?
A) Gland, Switzerland
B) London, UK
C) Paris, France
D) New York, United States
- Kolanka Cup is related with which sports?
- Where is the Kalyani Stadium based?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...