- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Feroze Gandhi Unchahar Thermal Power Plant is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Danwantri Award is related to which field?
C) Medical Science
- When is the International Literacy Day celebrated?
A) September 8
B) November 12
C) December 9
D) August 18
- The Periyar National Park and wild life sanctuary is located at ____?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the currency of Poland?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- The headquarter of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is based in?
A) New York, United States
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Rome, Italy
D) London, United Kingdom
- What is the capital of Sikkim?
- The Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport is located in which of these cities?
- Which among the following cities of Madhya Pradesh is located on the banks of Shipra River?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...