- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the HQ of National Hydroelectric Power Generation Corporation of India?
- Where is Umaid Bhawan Palace situated?
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
A) 11 January
B) 24 March
C) 24 January
D) 4th February
- Who is the governor of Bihar?
A) Shri Phagu Chauhan
B) Prof. Jagdish Mukhi
C) Shri Satya Pal Malik
D) Shri R. N. Ravi
- Hudo is one of the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
- What is the capital of Belarus?
- Vijay Hazare Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- The Cheltenham festival is a hunt racing festival popularly celebrated in _______ country?
- Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the president of which country?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Where is “Lloyd’s Botanical Garden” located?
B) West Bengal
C) J & K
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...