- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has its headquarter at ?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) New York, US
D) London, UK
- C B Patel International Cricket Stadium is located in which of the following city?
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is located in which city?
- Monkey Buffet Festival is celebrated in which country?
- Koyna Dam is based in which of these states?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Helsinki is the capital of _____?
- Where is Golconda Fort located?
A) Tamil Nadu
- The Wolf Prize is an international award presented by which country for outstanding achievement in Agriculture, Chemistry, Mathematics, Medicine, Physics, and Arts?
- When is National Science Day celebrated?
A) 27th February
B) 28th February
C) 24th February
D) 19th February
- Kamuthi Solar Power Project is based in which of these states?
D) Tamil Nadu