- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the CEO of Axis Bank?
A) Amitabh Chaudhry
B) Aditya Puri
C) Atul Kumar Goel
D) Rakesh Sharma
- International Migrants Day is observed every year on ______?
A) November 24
B) December 18
C) March 9
D) August 16
- The Brahmaputra river is a trans-boundary river which flows through India, Tibet and ___?
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the present president of which of the following country?
- Which of these is the World’s Highest Rail Bridge?
A) Gandhi Setu
B) Pamban Bridge
C) Forth Bridge
D) Chenab Bridge
- Who is the current tribal affairs minister of government of India?
A) Shankar Parsad
B) Arjun Munda
C) Parlhad Joshi
D) Kiren Rijiju
- Where is the Headquarters of NIIT?
B) New Delhi
- Panthi is a famous folk dance of which Indian state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- The Moin-ul-Haq Stadium is in _______?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...