- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
- Eravikulam National Park located in which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Himachal Prdaesh
- Hirakund Dam is built on which of these rivers?
- The United Overseas Bank Limited is based in which country?
C) United States
- Who is the newly appointed chairperson of The Hindu Group Publishing Private Limited?
A) N. Ram
B) Shobhana Bhartia
C) Malini Parthasarathy
- Who is the president of Iran?
C) Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow
- The Koyna Dam is situated in which state?
- The Renuka Sagara Dam is located in which state?
D) West Bengal
- The headquarter of USAID is located at_______?
A) Washington D.C.
- What is the state flower of Haryana?
B) Pink rhododendron
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...