- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is name of the chairman of Indian Oil Corporation?
A) Satish Goel
B) SM Vaidya
C) SR Mukhi
D) Suman Srivastav
- Where is the Satpura National Park located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Dublin is the capital of which country?
- Fumio Kishida is the prime minister of which country?
D) South Korea
- Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport is based in____?
A) West Bengal
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- United Bank of India is headquartered at ______?
D) New Delhi
- World Museum Day is observed annually on_____?
A) September 22
B) August 12
C) May 18
D) July 7
- The Greenfield International Stadium is located in which state?
- Experience our Expertise is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) Yes Bank
B) Vijaya Bank
C) United Bank of India
D) AXIS Bank
- How many AIIMS situated in India?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...