Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- Mahanadi river originates from ______
- The child sex ratio for 1000 males as per census 2011 is ______
A) 945 Females
B) 929 Females
C) 944 Females
D) 949 Females
E) 919 Females
- The World Economic Forum (WEF), based in Cologny-Geneva, Switzerland, is an NGO, founded in _____
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, India’s highest sporting award given for the most outstanding performance in the field of sports by a sportsperson over a period of ___
A) 3 years
B) 5 years
C) 4 years
D) 6 years
E) 2 years
- Aga Khan Cup is related to _____
E) Table Tennis
- Which of the following is known as the golden fiber?
- Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech is related to _____
A) Article 19
B) Article 20
C) Article 21A
D) Article 21
E) Article 22
- Yudh Abhyas is one of the largest running joint military training and defence corporation endeavours between India and the ____
- The 2,640-kilometer(1,640-mile) border between Afghanistan and Pakistan is known as ____
A) Radcliffe Line
B) Hindenburg Line
C) Durand Line
D) Macmahon Line
E) Medicine Line
- The Nasdaq Stock Market, is located in _______
Click here for Static GK Section
3 Thoughts to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 268”
Thanks for the posting. I have continually observed that a majority of people are wanting to lose weight simply because they wish to show up slim in addition to looking attractive. Nevertheless, they do not often realize that there are many benefits so that you can losing weight as well. Doctors say that fat people suffer from a variety of health conditions that can be instantly attributed to their particular excess weight. The good news is that people who are overweight along with suffering from various diseases can reduce the severity of their own illnesses through losing weight. It is possible to see a constant but marked improvement in health if even a slight amount of fat loss is achieved.
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I?ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I?ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Thanks for this article. I would also like to talk about the fact that it can be hard if you find yourself in school and simply starting out to create a long credit history. There are many individuals who are just simply trying to pull through and have a long or good credit history can occasionally be a difficult matter to have.