This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams. This set contains questions from the topic: Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PSLC)
- Which of the following bank cannot issue Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PSLC)?
A) Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
B) Local Area Banks (LABs)
C) Small Finance Banks
D) Payments Bank
- PSLCs will be traded through ______ .
A) e-kuber portal
B) Negotiated Dealing System (NDS)
- All the issued PSLCs expire on which date of the year?
A) 31 March
B) 1 April
C) 31 December
D) 1 January
- How many types of PSLCs are present in the system?
- Which of the following is not a valid PSLC?
A) PSLC – Agriculture
B) PSLC – General
C) PSLC – SF/MF
D) PSLC- Special
- A bank is permitted to issue PSLCs upto __ percent of previous year’s PSL achievement?
- All domestic and foreign banks with at least ____ branches are required to lend a minimum of ____ per cent of their total to the priority sector.
A) 10, 50
B) 50, 50
C) 20, 40
D) 50, 40
- What is a standard lot size of PSLC?
A) Rs 50 lakh
B) Rs 25 lakh
C) Rs 10 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- What is the minimum fee prescribed by the RBI, for purchase of any PSLC?
A) 5% of the total PSLC
B) 2% of the total PSLC
C) 1% of the total PSLC
D) No such limit
- Identify the false statement.
A) There are four types of PSLC.
B) Urban Co-operative Banks can issue PSLC
C) A PSLC will expire after 2 years of the date of issue
D) The PSLCs will be traded through the CBS portal (e-Kuber) of RBI.