This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk and insurance exams. This set contains questions from the topic: DICGC
- What does G stands for in DICGC?
- In which year DICGC was established?
- DICGC was established under the Act DICGC ____
- Which two organisations were merged to form DICGC?
A) DIG & DGCI
B) DCI & CGCD
C) DIC & DGDI
D) DIC & CGCI
- What is the maximum deposit amount insured by the DICGC?
A) Rs 2,00,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 3,00,000
D) No limit
- Who acts as the Chairman of Board of Directors of DICGC?
A) Governor of RBI
B) Deputy Governor of RBI
C) Appointed by Central Government
D) Chairman of NABARD
- What is the authorized capital of DICGC?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 150 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- What is Reserve Bank of India(RBI)′s stake in DICGC?
- Identify the false statement.
A) Regional Rural Banks are insured by DICGC.
B) DICGC insures current deposits
C) DICGC insures Deposits of Central Government
D) All are true
- Where is the Headquarter of DICGC located?
A) New Delhi