This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams.
- The process of simultaneous buying and selling of securities or commodities in different markets in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset is known as?
- The process of making correction or changes in cheque is known as?
- ________ is networking of branches, which enables Customers to operate their accounts, and avail banking services from any branch of the Bank
- Which of the following account is used for buying and selling of shares or stocks?
A) Demat Account
B) Trading Account
C) Materialised Account
D) Bank Account
- Which of the following is an example of KIOSK banking?
A) Banks working without brick and mortar branch
B) Using the shops as a touch-point for basic banking service
C) Extend the bank timing for extra hours
D) None of these
- The branch of banks functioning in special economic zones are termed as?
A) Overseas banking
B) Offshore banking
C) Relationship banking
D) Global banking
- The difference between repo rate and reverse repo rate is known as?
A) Repo gap
B) Gap divergence
C) Interest rate gap
D) Policy rate corridor
- Which of the following is not an example of plastic money?
A) Debit Card
B) Credit Card
C) ATM Card
D) Virtual Card
- Which among the following is the clearing agency for Government securities in India?
D) All of these
- Which of the following is not fully owned by RBI?