This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 19 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 20 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 19, 2017
- Who has been appointed as the president of All India Bank Officers’ Confederation (AIBOC)?
A) Rajendra Dev
B) Dilip K Saha
C) A.K. Mukherjee
D) Ramdev Verma
- Dilip Shanghvi has been appointed by RBI in the _______ area local board of RBI.
- Digital Wallet company PayTm has launched its first International wallet in which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Finance Ministry has agreed to infuse a capital of Rs 8,586-crore in ___ banks.
- What is the deadline set by UIDAI for Aadhar Devices to to adhere to its new encryption standards ?
A) April 1, 2017
B) May 1, 2017
C) June 1, 2017
D) July 1, 2017
- Where was the International Diamond Conference “Mines to Market 2017” held?
- Which state hosted the International Buddhist Conference 2017?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Name the first-ever mobile app in the world dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.
A) Remove Breast Cancer Now
B) Breast Cancer Treatment
C) ABC of Breast Health
D) Breast Treatment Awareness
- Chuck Berry who passed away recently was a/an _____
A) Movie Director
- Name the first Made in India train launched.
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (20 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Which state has lifted economic blockade imposed by the United Naga Council (UNC)
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Brahmaputra river festival titled Namami Brahmaputra will be organized in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- As per the new standards UIDAI has asked Aadhar Vendor to include which of the following features in Aadhar devices by June 1, 2017?
A) Biometric Factor
B) STQC certification
C) 2-Factor Authentication
D) APMC Authentication
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. will provide ____ Tejas jets tojoin IAF by 2024
- Name the first Indian cricketer to face 500 balls in Test Cricket.
A) Wriddhiman Saha
B) Virat Kohli
C) Cheteshwar Pujara
D) Lokesh Rahul