Banking Awareness Questions on Indian Currency for upcoming bank and insurance exams IPPB, SBI PO, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRB PO/Clerk, RBI, LIC, NABARD and other exams.
- Which of the following is not a legal tender in India currently?
A) Rs 1000
B) Re 1
C) Rs 20
D) Rs 2000
- Under which section of RBI Act, Reserve Bank has the sole right to issue banknotes in India?
- What can be the highest denominational value of a banknote in India?
A) Rs 4,000
B) Rs 15,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- What was the highest denomination note ever printed?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 6,000
C) Rs 8,000
D) Rs 10,000
- When were the Rs 10,000 banknotes last demonetized?
- How many languages appear in the language panel of Indian banknotes?
- Who decides on the figure to be printed on a new banknote?
A) Finance Ministry
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
D) Central Govt.
- How many denomination banknotes have ever been demonetized in India?
- MANI is a mobile application launched by the Reserve Bank for aiding visually impaired persons to identify the denomination of Indian Banknotes. What does A stands for in MANI?
- What is the maximum value of coin that can be issued under The Coinage Act, 2011?
A) Rs 100
B) Rs 500
C) Rs 1000
D) Rs 5000