Important Computer Awareness Questions and Answers for NIACL Assistant, RBI assistant, IPPB. Solve this Computer Quiz and test yourself.
- Which of the following is used to stores programs and files that are to be used later?
A) Mother Board
C) Hard Disk
- Which of the following media device cannot perform both the operation of reading and writing?
A) Hard Disk
B) Pen Drive
D) Floppy Disk
- Who among the following is called the father of ′C′ programming language?
A) Bjarne Stroustrup
B) Dennis Ritchie
C) Bill Gates
D) James Gosling
- An X84 architecture of processor means it is a ___ bit of processor.
A) 16 bit
B) 32 bit
C) 64 bit
D) 84 bit
- How many options does a BINARY choice offers?
D) depends on the architecture of the processor
- A ___ provides the path for the information to travel between various parts of computer.
- How many function keys are present in a modern QWERTY keyboard?
- How many layers are present in TCP/IP model of networking?
- How many layers are present in OSI model of networking?
- E-commerce means ____
A) to publish important news over TCP/IP
B) Conduct business over Internet
C) To provide Internet facilities
D) None of these